Don’t wait around for life to just “happen.” Develop a solid, successful life plan with guidance from astrologer-numerologist Pauline Edward. Whether your goals are personal or professional, The Power of Time will help you take advantage of the powerful natural cycles at work in your life. Is this a time of new beginnings or are you ready to reap the rewards of your efforts? Simple calculations based on numerology (derived from your birth date) will reveal where you are in each nine-year cycle and what to expect from each year, month, and day. With your life path clearly mapped out, it will be easy for you to pin-point the best times to start a new job, focus on family, launch a business, take time to reflect, make a major purchase, complete a project, expand your horizons, and more.
Great things you will gain by reading this book, you will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of your life purpose.
- Learn how to sort out what is important to you from what is not.
- Learn how to focus on your needs and opportunities given your trends.
- Learn how to make your action plans even more effective.
- Identify and learn how to deal with potential obstacles.
- Gain the knowledge and confidence you need to achieve your goals.
- Mostly, you will feel much more in tune with your natural cycles and will experience increased confidence, greater success and an overall sense of satisfaction.
- A powerful guide to personal and professional planning using your unique life cycles, based on easy-to-use principles of numerology.
- Includes practical worksheets to calculate your life path, personal years, months, and days.
- Features helpful exercises for tailoring goal setting and planning activities to your personal time table.
“I’ve used numerology for nearly 30 years. This tool is accurate, exciting, and helpful. The Power of Time will show you how.” —Christiane Northrup, M.D., New York Times best-selling author of Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom and The Wisdom of Menopause.
“The Power of Time takes the reader by the hand and shows her how to apply the concepts to her own life… a unique and insightful contribution to the many books available on setting goals and making short and long-term career plans.” —CJ Carmichael
“A top-notch reference, one that will excite and instruct anyone about the power of numbers in your life.”—Dell Horoscope